Sea to Summit: Sit on Top Cart
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight associated with this style of paddle craft. Sea to Summit set out to create a unique sit-on-top cart that was universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range fo boats that fit within this category. The patent-pending design features tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, they've added a variable width axles design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops. This cart can be used with or without the included tie down.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1 to 2 inches
- Adjustable axle width from 7.08 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- Strong, oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- Includes a storage bag and tie down with neoprene buckle protection
- All-terrain pneumatic wheels
- Lightweight, patent-pending design
|Weight Capacity:||132 lb|