National Geographic Maps: Telluride, Silverton, Lake City, Ouray
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Coverage area includes parts of San Juan and Uncompahgre national forests; south San Juan Mountains; Lizard Head, Mt Sneffels and Uncompahgre wilderness areas; Calico National Recreation Trail; portions of the Colorado Trail; the trail networks at Coal Bank Pass and Silver Jack Reservoir; and the cities and surrounds of Telluride and Ouray. 14ers: Mt Wilson, El Diente Peak, Wilson Peak, Mt Sneffels, Uncompahgre Peak, Wetterhorn Peak, Redcloud Peak, Sunshine Peak. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit. National Geographic Maps help you enjoy the best of Colorado.
- Scale = 1:40,680
- Coverage includes Uncompahgre and San Juan National Forests
- Uncompahgre, Lizard Head and Mt. Sneffels wilderness areas
- Ridgeway, Ouray, Lake City, Placerville, Sawpit, Ophir, Chattanooga and Silverton
- San Cristobal, Trout, Blue, Castle, and Hermit lakes, Ridgeway and Silver Jack reservoirs and San Miguel River
- Hurricane, Cinnamon, Denver, Owl Creek, Lou Creek, Blue Lakes, Imogene and Ophir passes
- Includes portions of the Continental Divide Trail and the Colorado Trail
- All data is updated to reflect road closings, trails, and campground relocation
- Printed on waterproof, tear resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
|Folded Size:||4.25 x 9.25 in|
|Full Size:||27 x 39 in|