Patagonia: Shelled Insulator Gloves
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When an arctic cold snap starts dropping the river back into shape, hardy anglers get stoked to fish—if they have Patagonia's Shelled Insulator Gloves. Windproof, water-resistant 3-layer stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric sheds weather and envelops your hands in warmth. The double-layer palm stands up to long days on the oars or tiller. There’s also a molded back panel for enhanced fit and comfort, reinforced fingertips and pull loops to make glove removal easy. The Shelled Insulators are perfect for fishing two-handed rods or just for some warmth and protection in cold weather conditions.
- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester fabric is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Double layer palm is durable
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Reinforced finger tips add durability in key wear zones
- Convenient pull loops eases removal of glove
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||86% Polyester / 14% Spandex bonded to a windproof membrane|