Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The ultimate performance climbing shoe developed from the ground up by Chris Sharma ideal for hard sport climbing and bouldering on steep terrain.
The Shaman incorporates several key design elements that work synergistically to perform at the highest level: The big toe “knuckle box” and “love bump” midsole keeps the big toe in a position of power to obtain maximum strength for edging and grabbing; the tensioned heel and arch rand eliminates dead space in the arch for secure heel hooks and transfers power to the toes; the multi pattern lining (leather forefoot liner for increased sensitivity and feel, cotton heel for non-stretch performance), give the best feel and function for demanding climbs.
- PROFILE: Downturned asymmetric with the “knuckle box”
- UPPER: Synthetic
- LINING: Leather forefoot and foot bed, cotton heel
- CLOSURE: Three opposing Hook and Loop straps
- SOLE: Two piece 4.2 mm TRAX® High Friction Rubber
- RAND: VTR3D variable thickness toe rand
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.5 mm half-length “love bump” midsole
- SIZES: 4-13.5 US
- SPECIAL: High friction toe patch