Black Diamond: Sabretooth Pro Crampon
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Black Diamond products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Equally at home in the Tetons as Chamonix, the Black Diamond Sabretooth crampon is a good all-around crampon for everything from moderate ice routes to big alpine faces. The Sabretooth's horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite on snow, alpine ice and rock edges, while the technical secondary points create a stable platform in softer conditions with more technical precision than the Serac. Serrated sub-points grab and hold when you're rocking over your feet. The Sabretooth's light, durable stainless steel construction won't rust, resists snow balling underfoot and is free from toxic coatings that can wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
- **Always read and understand the warnings and instructions that accompany your gear.**
- Fits Euro size 36 - 46
|Weight:||2 lb 1 oz|