Julbo: Run Zebra
Our Price: $160.00
- Qualifies for free shipping.
The trail holds no mysteries when faced with the Run. The Run boasts wide, anti-fog lenses, a curved frame, and shock resistant nose and temple pieces. Your vision leads the way to freeride!
- The frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
- Sipe Grip Tech
- Supple, sculpted inserts at the stem ends for excellent hold without sticking to hair
- Curved, wrapping temples
- temples shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Wrap Around Coverage
- Curved frame with wide temples to protect against harsh sunlight
- Supple shock-absorbent insert
- Supple shock-absorbent insert, will remain in position on the nose
- This light-sensitive lens, developed for the Speed range, is ideal for mountain biking, trail running and climbing.
- Light-sensitive: the lens turns darker or lighter depending on the intensity of the light.
- Amplitude cat. 2 to 4.
- High speed reaction: 22 to 28 seconds.
- Exceptional anti-mist treatment: no condensation, maximum lifetime.
|Measurements:||(lens) 66 mm, (bridge) 17 mm, (arm) 125 mm|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here