Montrail: Rogue Fly
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Rogue Fly is a very lightweight multi-surface performer. Light enough for racing with just enough support and protection for everyday training. Montrail's lightest and most minimal trail shoe designed for those who see the “more” in “less.” FluidPost™ for customized support on any terrain.
The Rogue Fly is a very lightweight shoe built with a fairly traditional Heel to Toe Differential (10mm) - this is a great choice if you want a very light/breathable/minimal trail shoe with a traditional drop!
- Simple, all mesh upper construction creates a minimal, lightweight fit and feel on the foot with unparalleled breathability and “seamless” nature.
- Low profile midsole for flexibility and a fast responsive feel on the trail.
- A micro 3-point lug design for extreme lightweight multidirectional traction, combined with full-length Gryptonite™
- Combined external TPU shank and Trail Shield™ for support and traction.
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility.
- Perforated outsole reduces weight.
- Midsole: Full-length compression-molded EVA
- Durometer: 55 Asker C (±3 degrees)
- Outsole: Gryptonite™
|Forefoot Stack Height:||8mm|
|Heel to Toe Differential:||10mm|