Patagonia: Rock Grip Wading Boots-Aluminum Bar
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Put the bite on greasy boulders and slime-covered cobbles without chewing up boat floors. Instead of the hard-and-sharp traction principle of carbide studs, our new Rock Grip Wading Boot - Aluminum Bars' softer aluminum bars cut through slime, yet conform to rock surfaces for superior grip. The aggressive tread pattern and flat bars also hold well in mud, won't carry moisture like felt and take it easy on boats. The result? Max traction for extreme wading conditions and continued invitations to fish with boat-owning friends.
- Multiple aluminum bars mounted on sole provide ultimate traction in extreme wading conditions; will not damage the interior of boats
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toebox and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops; U.S. patent pending
- Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
|Weight:||1700g / 3lbs 12oz|