Arc'Teryx: R320 Harness
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Arc'Teryx products are not available for overseas shipment.
Ever had a climbing harness that you forgot you had on? The designers at Arc'teryx have created the R320 harness to be lightweight and flexible. The fit is so precise that you may even forget that it is there. While it is lightweight, it does not sacrifice performance. This harness is a jack of all trades, allowing you to switch from a traditional climbing to sport climbing. There are four gear loops that have a forward orientation that can be either removed or reversed to have a rear orientation. While the harness is composed of the Scholler Dynamic fabric that is highly abrasion resistant that sheds water very well, the spacer mesh provide breathability and added comfort on your climb on Windy Point East on Mt. Lemmon. The Warp Strength® Technology (WST) harness has the all the strength of strong webbing but the weave has been changed to spread out the material, and as a result it is a form fitting harness that forms to you and all but disappears.
- Warp Strength® Technology (WST): uses the entire harness so that you are comfortable and secure
- Self locking buckle offer a secure closure that you can operate one handed and also offers the ability to quickly adjust the harness
- The Thermoformed tie in points feature wear marking that that shows orange that lets you know when it is time to retire the harness
- Four injection molded gear loops have a forward orientation, but are also reversible and if you would rather you can simply remove some or even all of the loops
- The leg loops have been elasticized to give a better and more secure fit
- Haul loop and belay loop to provide added versatility
- Keep your harness clean and extend the life of it by storing it in the included storage bag
- Also a drop seat that lets you attend to other matters without having to fully remove the harness
|Weight:||320 grams / 11.4 oz|
|Material:||7075 T6 Aluminum Anodized buckle|
|Type 66 Nylon webbing|
|Polyurethane Gear loops|