Soto: Pocket Torch
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
After two days of torrential rain, and finding nothing but wet tinder to try and start a fire with, your backpacking trip seems like it’s off to a bad start. But have no fear; you remembered to bring your portable flame-thrower with you! Soto’s Pocket Torch can be counted on to produce a searing-hot 2,300º F flame no matter the conditions. And to top it off, the torch runs off of square disposable SCRIPTO lighters (but not Bics) that retail for fifty cents and are available around the globe. It won a 2010 Editors’ Choice Award from Backpacker Magazine for being so dependable and versatile. When it comes to lighting your camp stove, getting the bonfire blazing, or sterilizing medical tools for back country emergencies, reach for your Soto!
- Recipient of a 2010 Editors’ Choice Award from Backpacker Magazine
- Extremely versatile for home, hobby or outdoor use
- Superfine centrailized flame allows you to complete precise work on small objects
- Flame burns hot at 2,300 degrees F making it great for sterilizing and disinfecting first aid instruments in a pinch or soldering small objects
- ***Disposable SCRIPTO lighter (not included) is a fuel source that also increases its lifespan by 60%. Available at National retailers, such as Wal-Mart***
|Dimensions:||4.3 x 2.4 x 0.9 in|
|Weight:||Without lighter - 1.8 oz|
|Diameter:||Burner - 0.47 in|
|Flame - 0.1 x 0.47 in|
|Burn Time:||20 minutes per disposable lighter, approximately|
|Fuel Type:||Disposable lighter|