Marmot: Plasma 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
You simply can’t buy a better sleeping bag, and we would know. Rated to 15°F and weighing in at less than two pounds, the bag contains the highest quality, highest fill-power goose down there is. Pertex© Quantum® face fabric is water-repellent, and breathable, yet dense enough to resist rips and punctures. Flow Gate Construction allows warm air to circulate without allowing the down to shift. Now with Marmot Down Defender! This special treatment creates highly water-resistant down offering an extra level of moisture protection for down exposed to wet environments.
- Certified 900+ Fill Power Goose Down
- EN Tested
- Insotect Flow™ Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities - Insotect Flow™ Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities.
- Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight - Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight.
- Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex© Quantum® Fabric - Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex Quantum Fabric
- Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
- Full Length Zipper
- Insulated Draft Tube - Eliminates Cold Leaks Through the Zipper
- Hood Draw Cord - Positioned for Easy Access
- Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord - Engineered to Close Without Velcro, Keeps Warm Air Trapped in Your Bag
- Velcro®-free Face Muff - Keeps the Drawcord and Zipper Away from Your Face
- Two Way Zipper Sliders - For Venting and Mating of Bags. Reversible Slider Tabs for Easy Use Inside or OUtside of Bag
- Two Hang Loops - On the Outside of Foot Box for Airing Out Your Bag
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Temperature Rating:||15° F|
|Insulation:||900+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Weight:||Regular - 1 lb 15.96oz|
|Fill Weight:||Regular - 17.64 oz|
|Length:||Regular - 6 ft|
|Long - 6 ft 6 in|