Marmot: Plasma 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
When it comes to maximizing durability while minimizing weight, the Plasma 0 is an industry favorite, and we’ve got the awards to prove it. Made of the highest quality, best fill-power goose down available, this bag is rated to 0°F and weighs in at just over two pounds. Featuring Pertex© Quantum® face fabric, it’s durable enough to resist rips and punctures, while also being highly breathable. Perfect for hiking or backpacking in transition seasons. Now with Marmot Down Defender! This special treatment creates highly water-resistant down offering an extra level of moisture protection for down exposed to wet environments.
- Certified 900+ fill power goose down
- EN tested
- Insotect Flow™ vertical baffle system reduces weight and transfers heat from the core of your body to the extremities
- Designed to increase thermal value without adding weight
- Ultralight and durable 10D Pertex Quantum® fabric
- Wrap-around foot box construction incorporates flow design with Marmot's classic trapezoid shape
- Full-length zipper
- Insulated draft tube
- Hood drawcord
- Insulated collar with easy access cord
- Velcro®-free face muff
- Two-way zipper sliders
- Two hang loops
- Zipper garage
|Weight:||2 lb 7 oz / 1126 g|
|Temperature Rating:||0° F / -18° C|
|Insulation Type:||900+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Length:||Regular: 6 ft|
|Long: 6 ft 6 in|