Mountain Hardwear: Men's Pistolero Glove - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
A tough, versatile work glove for all cold-weather backcountry sports, with OutDry® Waterproof Technology. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to the leather shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Lined with Velboa Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove’s outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with pigskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Corded nylon at the back of hand provides stretch for a flexible fit
- Lined with Velboa™ Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist