Black Diamond: Orbit Lantern
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Black Diamond products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: White extended
Caption: White Top showing double hook
Caption: 2009 Backpacker award
The Black Diamond Orbit Lantern is the perfect gift for those who count every ounce in their pack and can't be bothered with ducking headlamp beams at basecamp. This collapsible mini lantern has a dimming switch and handy double hook that you can hang it from in your tent or from the nearest branch or you can put up both hooks to form for even more attachment options. Great for reading, cooking, or just sitting around and having a conversation. The Orbit is perfect for those situations where you need a little light but can't spare a hand to hold it. This is powered by four AAA batteries or the NGR2 rechargeable battery that can be used over and over again keeping your waste down. Perfect for use in areas where camp fires may not be available due to fire hazards, like many areas around Tucson in the summer or if you just want to keep your impact on the environment down.
- Dual reflectors and frosted globe maximize light output while minimizing the lantern's shadow
- Non-glaring 1-watt LED has adjustable brightness thanks to a dimming switch
- Dual hooks on top allow the Orbit Lantern to be quickly and securely attached to a tent or tree branch
- Runs on 4 AAA alkaline batteries or Black Diamond's Orbit-specific NRG2 Rechargeable Battery Kit
- Brightness of 32 Lumens, with a 2-meter light radius
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Height:||Compacted - 4 in|
|Extended - 5.5 in|
|Weight:||Without batteries - 3 oz|
|With batteries - 4.8 oz|
|Burn Time:||10 hours|