Partners/ West Book Dist., Inc: One Small Square Backyard
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
An exciting journey of science discovery is as near as your own backyard. Just one small square is alive with creepers and crawlers, lifters and leapers, singers, buzzers, climbers, builders, and recyclers. Backyard invites children ages 7 and up to become nature lovers by looking, listening, touching, and smelling the world from the ground up! From the unique One Small Square series of science acitivity books... where children can explore exotic and familiar ecosystems in detail, one small square at a time.
- Authors: Donald Silver; Patricia Wynne
- Stunning full-color illustrations of each habitat and its creatures
- Motivating experiments and activities, along with clear, diagrammed instructions and safety tips
- A picture field guide to the habitat
- A glossary-index and resource list
|Reading Level:||Ages 6 and up|
|Date Published:||March 1, 1997|
|Dimensions:||9.1 x 0.1 x 9.1 in|