Patagonia: Women's Nano Puff Scarf
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's new Nano Puff Scarf is better than a stout Amish quilt for sealing out persistent cold. It has a smooth, skin-pampering feel along with the technical benefits of wind-and-water resistance, and features a slick all-recycled polyester shell and a highly stuffable layer of 100-g PrimaLoft® One quilted on the inside to warm up a damp evening or a day on the slopes. A pass-through slit creates oodles of fit possibilities; it's reinforced for durability. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Shell fabric is from the Nano Puff® series from Alpine
- 100-g PrimaLoft® One insulation ensures warmth around neck and chest
- Pass-through slit allows a great fit and is reinforced for durability
- Adjustable fit
- Shell: 1-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® One. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight:||2.4 oz / 68 g|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft One|