M.S.R.®: Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- M.S.R.® products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Mutha Hubba with fly
Caption: Mutha Hubba with fly, open
Caption: Mutha Hubba floor plan
Caption: Mutha Hubba elevation
M.S.R.'s best-selling freestanding 3-person tent has all the same features of our best-selling Hubba Hubba™ tent, and delivers maximum livability for three. It’s the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring.
Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, stay-dry entrances, and large vestibules Ventilation: Mesh canopies offer excellent ventilation in warmer climates Easy Setup: Hub system reduces number of individual poles making set up fast Versatile: Optional, freestanding setup with fly and footprint only, or add a Gear Shed for two times the space
- Maximum Space: Two full verstibules and two doors at head and toe provide easy access
- Versatile: Freestanding setup with just fly and poles for minimalist trips
- Ultralight Setup: Sets up with just fly, footprint and pole for minimalist trips
- Added Strength: Additional poles increase space and add strength
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 6 lb 6 oz
|Minimum Weight:||6 lb 6 oz / 2.88 kg|
|# of People:||3|
|Peak Height:||Interior: 46 inches / 117 cm|
|Floor+ Vestibule:||40 + 14 square feet / 3.7 + 1.3 square meters|
|Volume:||Livable: 104 + 22 cubic feet / 2945 +623 L|
|Packaged Weight:||6 lbs, 15 oz. / 3.14 kg|
|Packed Size:||18 x 8 inches / 46 x 20 cm|