Garmin: Montana 600, World Wide
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. Montana 600 features a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple mapping options like BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery, and TOPO U.S. 24K. Montana has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Buy the auto mount and a City Navigator NT® map and it'll give you spoken turn-by-turn driving directions. It's big. It's versatile. It's tough. It earned the name Montana.
- Durable and waterproof
- Sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays high-resolution images
- Compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device
- Supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps
- microSD™ card slot lets you load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatible maps)
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users
- Locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons with its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level.
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- You have the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries – whichever suits your needs better.
- Montana 600 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
- Montana 600 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs! Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Dimensions:||2.9 x 5.7 x 1.4 in|
|Display Dimensions:||2 x 3.5 in|
|Display Resolution:||272 x 480 pixels|
|Weight:||With lithium-ion battery pack - 10.2 oz|
|With 3 AA batteries (not included) - 11.7 oz|
|Battery Type:||Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Battery Life:||Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)|
|High Sensitivity Receiver:||Yes|
|Interface:||High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
|Ability to add maps:||Yes|
|Built in Memory:||3.0 GB|
|Accepts MicroSD Cards?:||Yes (not included)|
|Track log:||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|