Patagonia: Minimass Bag - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The MiniMass balances the need to carry day-to-day vitals with the desire to stay light and mobile. It's sized to hold the basics: lunch, a phone, keys, a book or two, plus a stuffable rain shell. The main compartment is padded and has a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. An outside sleeve carries a water bottle. The large, weather-shedding front flap features a zip pocket, a reflective panel and a mount for a bike light. The no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable.
- Main flap opens to largest compartment, which houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; exterior zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Front flap has reflective piping and webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted, exterior, water bottle pocket
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-side carrying handle
|Weight:||411 g (14.5 oz)|
|Capacity:||10L / 610 in³|
|Fabric:||Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester|