Patagonia: Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Our Price: $24.00
|*[Fea Feather Grey] - SM ||IMS#: 648407|
|*[Fea Feather Grey] - MD ||IMS#: 648408|
|*[Fea Feather Grey] - LG ||IMS#: 648409|
|*[Fea Feather Grey] - XL ||IMS#: 648410|
|*Cny Classic Navy - XL ||IMS#: 592960|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Fea Feather Grey]
Color: Cny Classic Navy
These versatile hiking socks from Patagonia have a midweight, terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. They’re also made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow, and rugged durability, and have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex|
|Weight:||79 g (2.8 oz)|