Patagonia: Midweight Merino Crew Socks
Our Price: $24.00
|*[Pur Purple] - XL||IMS#: 648414|
|*[Wil Willow Herb Green] - SM||IMS#: 648415|
|*Classic Navy Cny 565 - SM||IMS#: 532158|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM||IMS#: 532166|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Pur Purple]
Color: [Wil Willow Herb Green]
Color: Classic Navy Cny 565
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
These itch-free socks from Patagonia are made from a substantial blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional comfort, breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, as well as a soft, terry-loop footbed to provide airy cushioning for your feet when you’re pounding the pavement. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. Calf height.
- Merino wool/nylon/polyester/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Rib-knit shaft keeps sock in place without binding
- Midweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Made in USA
|Fabric:||70% merino wool/22% nylon/7% polyester/1% spandex|
|Weight:||65 g (2.3 oz)|