Patagonia: Midweight Merino Balaclava
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Merino 3 Midweight Balaclava has a wonderfully soft hand, with a warm fabric blend of chlorine-free merino wool (78%) and recycled polyester (19%) that feels smooth on your skin, manages moisture, and stays warm when wet. Merino wool (from non-mulesed sheep) naturally breathes, stretches as you move, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance. The face opening fits above the mouth or below the chin. Bluesign® approved.
- Merino wool is soft and moves moisture away from skin
- Ultimate next-to-face silhouette insulates in the coldest conditions
- Lightweight and very compact
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Fit is smooth and clean without being restrictive
|Fabric:||7.8-oz 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% recycled polyester/3% spandex|
|Weight:||76 g (2.7 oz)|