Outdoor Research: Meteor Mitts™
Regular Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $49.99*
*Only select sizes/colors.
|[$70.00] - 189-Black/Charcoal - SM||IMS#: 528051|
|[$70.00] - 189-Black/Charcoal - MD||IMS#: 528052|
|[$70.00] - 189-Black/Charcoal - LG||IMS#: 528053|
|[$70.00] - 189-Black/Charcoal - XL||IMS#: 528054|
|[$49.99] - Retro Red/Charcoal 485 - SM||IMS#: 509837|
|[$49.99] - Retro Red/Charcoal 485 - MD||IMS#: 509838|
|[$49.99] - Retro Red/Charcoal 485 - LG||IMS#: 509839|
|[$49.99] - Retro Red/Charcoal 485 - XL||IMS#: 509840|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Outdoor Research's waterproof Meteor Mitts™ have what you need for long days on the snow and cold evenings at camp. The removable liners are made of a warm fleece with flaps that can be pulled back to free your digits for tasks around the campsite. This mitt system offers ultimate versatility allowing you to wear the pieces together as one unit or separately depending on the amount of protection you need.
- Ventia™ fabric: 100% woven nylon ripstop shell, 100% polyester liner fabric
- Ventia Dry™ construction
- Ventia™ Plus insert
- Smooth tricot lining insulation
- AlpenGrip® LT palm
- 300-weight fleece liner
- Pre-curve, boxed construction
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Liner flaps fold back to expose thumb and fingers
- Heat pack pocket on back
- Low-profile magnetic retaining points
- Removable 300-weight fleece liner
|Intended Usage:||Warm, durable mitt system for hiking, skiing, or mountaineering|
|Insulation:||Smooth tricot lining|
|Palm:||AlpenGrip® LT palm|