Our Price: $70.00
|*Pewter/Black/Solar - SM ||IMS#: 677772|
|*Pewter/Black/Solar - MD ||IMS#: 677773|
|*Pewter/Black/Solar - LG ||IMS#: 677774|
|*Pewter/Black/Solar - XL ||IMS#: 677775|
|*Black/Charcoal - SM ||IMS#: 528051|
|*Black/Charcoal - LG ||IMS#: 528053|
|Black/Charcoal - XL ||IMS#: 528054|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Outdoor Research's waterproof Meteor Mitts™ have what you need for long days on the snow and cold evenings at camp. The removable liners are made of a warm fleece with flaps that can be pulled back to free your digits for tasks around the campsite. This mitt system offers ultimate versatility allowing you to wear the pieces together as one unit or separately depending on the amount of protection you need.
- SuperCinch™ Gauntlet Closure
- Removable Liner
- Pull Loop
- Magnetic Flip-Top Retention Points
- Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch
- Heat Pack Pocket on Back of Liner
- Flip-Top Finger and Thumb Cover on Liner
- Pre-Curved Construction
|Fabric:||Ventia™ Dry insert, 100% nylon shell // AlpenGrip® LT palm // 100% polyester 300 weight fleece liner|
|Weight:||10.3 oz/ 291 g (Large)|