Our Price: $475.00
|*001-Black/Lemongrass - SM ||IMS#: 579435|
|*001-Black/Lemongrass - XXL ||IMS#: 579439|
|*747-Leaf/Evergreen - XXL ||IMS#: 579434|
|*942-Glacier/Abyss - SM ||IMS#: 579425|
|*942-Glacier/Abyss - XXL ||IMS#: 579429|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Offering technical protection in extreme conditions, the Mentor Jacket from Outdoor Research is a robust storm cell jacket for serious alpine climbing. Fully-waterproof yet breathable tri-layer GORE-TEX Pro® along with an array of functional design options make this piece a true essential for wintry adventuring.
- Trim fit
- Tonal seam treatment
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Bonded-in hood cordlocks
- Double-seperating front zipper
- Internal front-zip storm flap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered vertical left breast pocket
- Two zippered internal pockets with media ports
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hand pockets set above hip belt/harness
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
|Fabric:||100% Nylon, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric: 40D body and undersarms; 70D shoulders and lower sides|
|Center Back length:||30.25 in|