Patagonia: Men's Winter Sun Hoody
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody is a highly breathable Gore® WINDSTOPPER® shell that blocks wind and manages moisture, while 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic insulation (50% recycled) optimizes warmth. Details include a helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor, Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above the harness line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord lock in hood and hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® Eco|