Patagonia: Men's Wanaka Down Jacket
Our Price: $399.00
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 472036|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 472040|
|*Black - XXL||IMS#: 472041|
|*Forge Grey - MD||IMS#: 472042|
|*Forge Grey - XL||IMS#: 472046|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Forge Grey
Caption: On model, back view
Caption: On model, front view
Caption: Open view
When a nor'easter blows, the Wanaka Jacket from Patagonia would rather walk than take a cab. Waterproof and warm, it's made of a combination of 2-layer polyester shell (50% recycled) for durability, and ultra-insulative 600-fill premium goose down to stop bone-chilling cold. The multifunctional collar design, inspired by vintage army jackets, flips upright and snaps closed to seal out buffeting winds. The easy-glide lining is made of 1.3-oz polyester (all-recycled) with square quilting to keep the down from shifting. An insulated, zip-off hood and drop-tail rear hem protect both your top and bottom. Pocketing includes a zippered internal pocket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (fleece-lined) and two chest pockets. Treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 2-layer, recycled-polyester shell with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 600-fill-power European goose down insulation
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper; stand-up collar; snap closure external storm flap and adjustable snap closure cuffs; insulated and removable hood
- Flapped snap-closure external left-chest pocket and vertical zippered external right-chest pocket
- Pockets: Two zippered, fleece-lined handwarmers
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester (plain weave: 100% recycled; heather: 50% recycled), with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
|Weight:||2 lb 5 oz|
|Insulation:||600 - Fill Goose Down|