Our Price: $250.00
|*044-Pewter/Black - MD ||IMS#: 527102|
|*044-Pewter/Black - XL ||IMS#: 527104|
|*044-Pewter/Black - XXL ||IMS#: 527105|
|*533-Cheddar/Pewter - XL ||IMS#: 579860|
|*942-Glacier/Abyss - LG ||IMS#: 579869|
|*Black - XL ||IMS#: 461236|
|*Black - XXL ||IMS#: 461237|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Virtuoso Hoody from Outdoor Research offers lightweight and compressible down insulation in a wind- and water-resistant package for warmth while setting up high camp or when conditions turn cold on multi-day treks. The adjustable hood adds an extra degree of protection from the cold.
- 650+ fill down insulation
- Lightweight, water-resistant 20D recycled ripstop polyester body and hood; water resistant/breathable 30D Pertex® Endurance shoulders and arms; 25D polyester lining
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Dual-pull adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Zippered napoleon pocket and internal pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as a pillow pocket or stuff sack
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Two internal Shove-It™ pockets
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
|Fabric:||Water-resistant/breathable 100% ripstop nylon, 30D Pertex® Endurance shoulders and arms//100% ripstop polyester body and hood; 100% nylon taffeta lining|
|Center Back length:||31 in|