The North Face: Men's Verto Micro Hoodie
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Warm your core with chambers of featherweight 800-fill goose down and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket’s torso, shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry™ technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking and minimizing overall drying time. Windproof Pertex® Quantum® GL provides weather protection that’s both lightweight and durable. Elastic-bound hood is constructed with extra insulation to warm your neck. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit. This highly compressible jacket stuffs into its own pocket and can be easily packed as an emergency layer.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
|Weight:||8.6 oz / 245 g|
|Center Back Length:||27.5 in|
|Insulation:||800 fill goose down|
|Fabric:||Body:10D 25 g/m² Pertex® Quantum® GL—100% nylon micro-ripstop; 53 g/m² 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven|
|Sleeves and Side Panels: 215 g/m² 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™|