Outdoor Research: Men's Verglas Gaiters - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Cover ground quickly in the back country, cruise on skis, kick steps up a snow finger, or blast through a long bushwhack approach; this gaiter is designed to move fast and carry light. An ultralight, waterproof and breathable 3 layer Ventia leg section, matched with a coated 500D Cordura boot section makes this gaiter a more pack friendly alternative to the Crocodiles. The asymmetrically cut boot section provides a secure fit with leather hiking boots or plastic mountaineering boots. A nylon supported rubber instep strap keeps the gaiter flush with your boot, sealing out snow. The 1.5 inch wide hook and loop front closure can be offset to make room for insulated pants.
- 3 Layer, 50D ripstop Ventia leg section
- Coated, unlined, 500D Cordura® boot section
- Cordura® section is curved and shaped for maximum durability and ventilation
- 1.5 inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Nylon supported rubber instep strap
- 0.75 inch wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- Double riveted lace hook
|Weight:||(size L, per pair) 7.4 oz|