Patagonia: Men's Ultralight Down Vest
Our Price: $249.00
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - XS||IMS#: 648476|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - XXL||IMS#: 648481|
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 637407|
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 637408|
|*Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 637409|
|*Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 637410|
|*Blk Black - XL||IMS#: 637411|
|*Blk Black - XXL||IMS#: 637412|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Vik Viking Blue]
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Front View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Back View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Interior View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Packed (Carabiner Not Included)
Patagonia's durable Ultralight Down Vest is insulated with highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down, then wrapped in the toughest lightweight nylon fabric we've ever used. With its slim, thermally efficient silhouette, it layers easily or stands alone in cold conditions.
- The toughest lightweight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
|Weight:||170 g (6 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||800-fill-power premium European goose down|