Patagonia: Men's Ultra Lightweight Merino Rider Socks
Our Price: $22.00
|*Black Blk 155 - SM ||IMS#: 532064|
|*Black Blk 155 - MD ||IMS#: 532065|
|*Black Blk 155 - XL ||IMS#: 532067|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM ||IMS#: 532068|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - MD ||IMS#: 532069|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
These airy ski socks from Patagonia feature a featherweight, noncushioned blend of soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability. A mesh, half-arch brace under the foot provides a snug, no-slip fit, and the looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest toe seam possible for comfort. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the socks; an over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big ski boots.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Uncushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||51% merino wool/45% nylon/4% spandex|
|Weight:||68 g (2.4 oz)|