Patagonia: Men's Tropical Flats Shorts
Our Price: $69.00
|*10" Inseam [Blue Clay] - MD||IMS#: 636790|
|*10" Inseam [Blue Clay] - LG||IMS#: 636791|
|*10" Inseam [Blue Clay] - XL||IMS#: 636792|
|*10" Ineam [Stone] - MD||IMS#: 636796|
|*10" Ineam [Stone] - LG||IMS#: 636797|
|*10" Ineam [Stone] - XL||IMS#: 636798|
|*10" Ineam [Stone] - XXL||IMS#: 636799|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 10" Inseam [Blue Clay]
Color: 10" Ineam [Stone]
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Front, on model
In hot, steamy weather, the last thing you want is hot, steamy shorts. Which is exactly why Patagonia created their new Tropical Flats. These are the lightest, most comfortable tropical shorts they've ever made. A cool, airy 3-oz nylon/spandex blend dries quickly, floats over the skin, and provides UPF 30 sun protection. For even greater ventilation, the unique pocket snap system holds the pocket bag open to catch cooling breezes. Mesh drainage ensures you won't carry half the ocean in your pockets when you get out of the water. Ideal for all warm-weather fishing, hiking or camping. And because the shorts practically disappear when folded or rolled up, they're perfect for travel.
- Nylon/spandex blend adds just enough stretch for comfort in this lightweight, quick-drying short with UPF 30 sun protection
- Elastic waist with drawcord for comfort
- On-seam pockets with mesh that drain; unique snap on pocket holds pocket bag open when wind is at wearer's back so the pant vents
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||93% Nylon / 7% Spandex|