Patagonia: Men's Tropical Flats Pants
Our Price: $79.00
|*32" Inseam [Blue Clay] - XS||IMS#: 636758|
|*32" Inseam [Blue Clay] - SM||IMS#: 636759|
|*32" Inseam [Blue Clay] - LG||IMS#: 636761|
|*32" Inseam [Blue Clay] - XL||IMS#: 636762|
|*32" Inseam [Blue Clay] - XXL||IMS#: 636763|
|*32" Inseam [Stone] - LG||IMS#: 636767|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 32" Inseam [Blue Clay]
Color: 32" Inseam [Stone]
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
There's a reason most seasoned anglers wear long pants: protection, from coral, bugs and, most importantly, the searing rays of tropical sun. But that doesn't mean you have to suffer the heat either. Patagonia's new Tropical Flats Pants are the lightest, most comfortable hot-weather pants they've ever made. A cool, airy 3-oz nylon/spandex blend dries quickly, floats over the skin, and provides UPF 30 sun protection. For even greater ventilation, the unique pocket snap system holds the pocket bag open to catch cooling breezes. Mesh drainage ensures you won't carry half the ocean in your pockets when you get out of the water. Ideal for all warm-weather fishing, hiking or camping. The pants also fold or roll up remarkably small, making them easy to pack for travel.
- Nylon/spandex blend adds just enough stretch for comfort in these lightweight, quick-drying pants with UPF 30 sun protection
- Elastic waist with drawcord for comfort
- On-seam pockets with mesh that drain; unique snap on pocket holds pocket bag open when wind is at wearer's back so the pant vents
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||93% Nylon / 7% Spandex|
|Inseam:||32 in (Size Medium)|