Patagonia: Men's Traverse Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft-shell pants are made of a fast-drying stretch-woven recycled polyester/spandex fabric with 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep wet weather out. The cling-free fit is roomy but not sloppy. They have straight legs that feature 4-panel construction with reinforced knees, and a gusseted crotch for mobility. A zipper at each ankle creates a slim, tapered cuff when zipped shut, and a straight cuff when unzipped – thus accommodating both running shoes and Nordic boots. Other features include a double-stitched drawcord waistband with a brushed-elastic interior, two drop-in handwarmer pockets and a zippered back pocket. Reflective hem zippers help keep you visible.
- Durable and comfortable stretch-woven recycled polyester dries fast and delivers 4-way stretch
- Deluge DWR finish for weather protection
- Double-needle-stitched drawcord waistband with brushed-elastic interior
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets; zippered back pocket on right side
- 4-panel construction with gusseted crotch and tapered leg for active fit
- Reinforced knee panel provides extra knee protection and warmth
- Reflective hem zippers unzip to create a straight leg silhouette to fit over running shoes
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||306 g (10.8 oz)|