Patagonia: Men's Traverse Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft-shell jacket and made of recycled polyester/spandex, the Traverse dries fast and is durable for all-mountain training or alpine use; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fast-drying recycled polyester is durable, comfortable and features 4-way stretch
- Shell fabric is treated with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets, and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic secures fit at wrist
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||4.7-oz 70-denier 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex, with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|