Patagonia: Men's Traverse Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Back View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Front View (Electric Orange)
Caption: Back View (Electric Orange)
Day in, day out, on trail runs, mountain scrambles and spring ski tours, the Patagonia Traverse Jacket protects, breathes and stays tough for the hard-earned miles. It’s made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven blend that blocks wind and resists moisture while simultaneously allowing your heat to escape. The slim fit crosses over from running jacket to myriad enduro uses, and strategically placed seams enable full mobility with minimal bulk.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- New slim-fit styling with strategic seam placement designed for movement with minimal bulk
- Slight drop in rear hem and additional sleeve length over hand for added coverage
- Reflective logos at left chest and below neck
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||269 g (9.5 oz)|
|Materials:||93% All-recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex with DWR (durable water repellent) finish)|