Inov-8: Men's Trailroc™ 245
Our Price: $130.00
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 8.5||IMS#: 692315|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 9||IMS#: 692316|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 9.5||IMS#: 692317|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 10||IMS#: 692318|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 10.5||IMS#: 692319|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 11||IMS#: 692320|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 11.5||IMS#: 692321|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 12||IMS#: 692322|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 12.5||IMS#: 692323|
|Standard Fit - Red/Lime/Black - 13||IMS#: 692324|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Outsole (Black/Lime/Orange)
Caption: Front (Black/Lime/Orange)
Caption: Top (Black/Lime/Orange)
Caption: Back View (Black/Lime/Orange)
Sharing the groundbreaking Tri-C™ outsole and third generation Meta-Shank™ found in the 255, the 245 offers the same industry leading grip and underfoot protection. With a reduced 3mm drop and stripped back upper, the 245 is a lighter, faster, natural trail runner. Choose this if you're looking for a top end trail shoe that races as well as it trains.
- Designed specifically for running on loose, rugged and eroded trails.
- Lightweight mesh upper coupled with a protective rand.
- Anatomic fit provides space for the toes to spread and adapt to the ground.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing system cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- Meta-shank® Gen3: New 5-finger polymer meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased benefit from the "Windlass Effect", while retaining underfoot impact protection and flexibility.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ offers minimal underfoot protection. It's ideal for elite runners with strong calf and foot muscles, as well as an efficient stride.
- Tri-C™ compound guarantees excellent grip and optimum wear rate.
- Trailroc™ sole includes small cleats that bite through loose terrain.