Inov-8: Men's Trailroc™ 245
Our Price: $120.00
|Blue/Lime - 8.5||IMS#: 558339|
|Blue/Lime - 9||IMS#: 558340|
|Blue/Lime - 10||IMS#: 558342|
|Blue/Lime - 10.5||IMS#: 558343|
|Blue/Lime - 11||IMS#: 558344|
|Blue/Lime - 12||IMS#: 558346|
|Blue/Lime - 12.5||IMS#: 558347|
|Blue/Lime - 13||IMS#: 558348|
|Blue/Lime - 15||IMS#: 558350|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
When you still need something a little extra under the foot, the Inov-8 Trailroc™ 245 offers the MetaShank™ gen3 rock plate and a 3mm heel-to-toe differential for increased underfoot protection. Designed specifically for conquering loose and rugged terrain, the Trailroc™ 245 uses Inov-8's Tri-C™ system, utilizing three different rubber compounds in strategically placed areas for traction and comfort.
The aggressive outsole on the Trailroc™ 245 makes this a great option for a minimal trail shoe - several Summit Hut staff have tested this in a variety of conditions and the outsole has proven to be very effective!
Note that the Trailroc™ series uses a different last than the f-Lite series and has more room in the toe box/front of the shoe.
If you are interested in the same fit/features as the Trailroc™ 245, but want a 0 drop shoe with less underfoot the Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 235 is a great choice. If you need more protection (both underfoot and from the upper) or a higher drop consider the Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 255 (note that the rand around the upper of the 255 provides more protection on the trail, but does make the shoe feel slightly narrower in the front).
- ANATOMIC FIT Provides space for the toes to spread and adapt to the ground.
- TRAILROC™ SOLE Small cleats bite through loose terrain
- Met-CRADLE™ LACING SYSTEM Ensures the Foot is held securely when ascending descending and contouring
- Smaller sizes are available - please see the Women's Trailroc™245 and subtract 1.5 from the sizes on that page to get the men's size.
|Forefoot Stack Height:||15mm|