Patagonia: Men's Torrentshell Pullover - Previous Season
Our Price: $119.00
|*Bbe Bandana Blue - SM||IMS#: 597396|
|*Bbe Bandana Blue - MD||IMS#: 597397|
|*Ctf Cilantro W/Forge Grey - LG||IMS#: 597410|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Pull shelter from your pack with the ultimate emergency rainwear: the Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop pullover is pared down, lightweight and simple – it’s focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon fabric that has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and minimalist features. It packs into its single chest pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop), has elastic cuffs, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood with laminated visor.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with storm flaps to keep water out
- Secure elasticized cuffs
- Stows in zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and Made in China.