Patagonia: Men's Torrentshell Pullover - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Pull shelter from your pack with the ultimate emergency rainwear: the Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop pullover is pared down, lightweight and simple – it’s focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon fabric that has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and minimalist features. It packs into its single chest pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop), has elastic cuffs, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood with laminated visor.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper with storm flaps to keep water out
- Secure elasticized cuffs
- Stows in zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and Made in China.