Patagonia: Men's Torrentshell Pants
Our Price: $99.00
|*El Cap Khaki - MD||IMS#: 713631|
|*El Cap Khaki - LG||IMS#: 713632|
|*El Cap Khaki - XL||IMS#: 713633|
|*El Cap Khaki - XXL||IMS#: 713634|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 637071|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 637072|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 637073|
|*Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 637075|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: El Cap Khaki
Color: Forge Grey
Caption: On Model; Front (Forge Grey)
Caption: On Model; Back (Forge Grey)
Caption: On Model; Front (El Cap Khaki)
Caption: On Model; Back (El Cap Khaki)
Caption: On Model; Zipper Leg (El Cap Khaki)
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or boomer thunderstorms. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one rear). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- H2No® Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocketbags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||260 g (9.2 oz)|