Patagonia: Men's Torrentshell Pants - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
They're lightweight, waterproof and breathable: Torrentshells keep you singing in the rain when thunderstorms boom. These H2No® Performance Standard pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord pulls on for easy use
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back; all with Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, Deluge DWR-treated zipper to the knee
- Pants stow in left hand pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish