Patagonia: Men's Torrentshell Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Tropical rain forests share at least one thing with the Patagonia Ice Cap: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, Patagonia's new Torrentshell provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop); the hood fits snugly over a helmet, rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps with pit zips for added ventilation.
- 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Laminated visor; 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down and stows
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers for wet-weather protection; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 331 g (11.5 oz)
- Made in China