Patagonia: Men's Timber Frame Jacket
Our Price: $119.00
|*[Bronze] - XL||IMS#: 630140|
|*[Bronze] - XXL||IMS#: 630141|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Open view
Caption: Back view
Those who work with their hands feel a particular kinship with the Patagonia Timber Frame Jacket. A burly hooded canvas jacket, it provides full coverage when you're fully invested in a project. Constructed from 10-ounce, 100% organic cotton canvas for durability, then washed for softness, it has triple needle stitching, flat-felled seams and reinforced cuffs and hem. The metal front zipper endures, angled handwarmer pockets allow fast access of tools and articulated elbows permit the full range of arm motion.
- Made of a durable, washed 10-oz organic-cotton canvas
- Full-zip hoody has strong triple-needle stitching; 3-piece hood with drawstring; articulated elbows for mobility
- Welted full-length zipper with antique nickel finish
- Two welted, drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Made in Thailand.
|Weight:||2 lb 2.3 oz|
|Material:||100% Organic cotton washed canvas|