Lowa: Men's Tibet GTX Hi
Our Price: $390.00
|*Sepia/Black - 7.5||IMS#: 673944|
|*Sepia/Black - 8||IMS#: 673945|
|*Sepia/Black - 8.5||IMS#: 673946|
|*Sepia/Black - 9||IMS#: 673947|
|*Sepia/Black - 11.5||IMS#: 673952|
|*Sepia/Black - 14||IMS#: 673956|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
A taller version of the Tibet GTX®, this is Lowa's top of the line backpacking boot. The Tibet GTX Hi features an extra hook's worth of height for added support and stability in tough terrain, waterproof/breathable, and strap-on crampon/snow spike compatible.
*Field & Stream Magazine's "Best of the Best" award winner. Outdoor Life Magazine's "Best Hunting Boot" award winner!
- UPPER: Nubuck leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand.