MontBell: Men's Thunder Pass Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- MontBell products are not available for shipment outside of the United States and Canada.
The well appointed and value oriented Thunder Pass Jacket is cut full for effective layering and offers all of the basic features seasoned travelers require. Ample pit zips and mesh lined hand pockets address any ventilation issues, while fully adjustable cuffs, hem, and a stowaway hood keep you in comfort. Newly revised with a lighter, softer, quieter fabric and slightly relaxed fit this seam taped hard shell has you prepared for adventure: urban or backcountry.
- 3-layer Super Hydro Breeze technology
- 50-denier rip-stop nylon
- Water resistance: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 15,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Fully seam taped
- Storm flap with Velcro closure over main zipper
- 16" pit zips
- 2-way adjustable "roll away" hood
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Adjustable alpine cuff
- 3" drop tail
- Stuff sack included
- Center Back Length] 29.9" (Size M)
- Compressed] 3.7" x 3.7" x 7.2" (stuff sack included)
- Size: S/ M/ L/ XL
- Color: BK/GM(Black / Gunmetal)/ FOST(Forest)/ SABL(Sapphire Blue)
|Weight:||14.6 oz. (Size M)|