Montane: Men's Terra Alpine Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
SUPER STRETCH, FAST ALPINE, TECHNICAL MOUNTAIN PANTS GRANITE STRETCH fuses Nylon and Spandex, together with a great DWR. The Terra Alpine Pants are perfect for high movement activities in tough conditions such as rock climbing, scrambling and mountain trekking. Fabric: GRANITE STRETCH
- GRANITE STRETCH outer fabric features a four way stretch and is remarkably weather resistant
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with double press stud fastening
- Zipped fly and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents to aid cooling when working hard
- length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight:||415g / 14.6oz (Size Medium)|