Marmot: Men's Tamarack Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Waterproof, breathable, and highly abrasion resistant MemBrain® fabric is seam taped and micro stitched to create Marmot's durable outdoor Tamarack Pant. Tailored to help you move over any terrain with ease thanks to an athletic cut and built-in anatomic articulation zones. Plenty of zippered and water-resistant pockets hold your essentials, and features like boot loops and ankle zippers cater to the extreme adventure set.
- Marmot MemBrain®, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped 2-Layer construction
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Cargo Pocket with Water Resistant Zipper
- Back Pocket with Water Resistant Zipper
- Adjustable Waist with Snap Closure and Zip Fly for convenience and custom fit
- Cordura® Scuff Guard Cordura scuff guard
- Anatomic Articulation Zones Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic Gaitor Provides Protection and Gripper Elastic Holds it in Place
- Boot Loops For Attaching Straps
- Ankle Zippers For Easy On/Off Over Shoes
- Standard Cut Standard cut has a straight leg and a comfortable fit through the hips and thighs
|Weight:||1 lb 6 oz (623.7 g)|
|Materials:||MemBrain®10 2L 100% Nylon Plain Weave 4.1 oz/yd|