Patagonia: Men's Super Pluma Jacket
Our Price: $549.00
|*[Blk Black] - XS ||IMS#: 648889|
|*[Blk Black] - SM ||IMS#: 648890|
|*[Ltg Lotus Green] - XS ||IMS#: 648894|
|*[Ltg Lotus Green] - SM ||IMS#: 648895|
|*[Ltg Lotus Green] - LG ||IMS#: 648897|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - XS ||IMS#: 648899|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - SM ||IMS#: 648900|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - MD ||IMS#: 648901|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Color: [Ltg Lotus Green]
Color: [Vik Viking Blue]
Patagonia's preeminent, minimalist hard shell built to go light and fast in the mountains, the Super Pluma Jacket™ is made with durable 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric.
- Regular fit
- New generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
|Weight:||428 g (15.1 oz)|
|Fabric:||3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here