Patagonia: Men's Super Cell Jacket - Previous Season
Our Price: $249.00
|*Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 597247|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Front View (Cilantro)
Caption: Back View (Cilantro)
Caption: Interior View (Cilantro)
Caption: Drawcord Hem (Cilantro)
Caption: Adjustable Hood (Cilantro)
Patagonia's lightest-weight shell, the Super Cell is made of GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Product Technology for the ultimate in efficiency. Streamlined, durable, and super packable, it’s ideal emergency rainwear for any light and fast endeavor.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Product Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Optimal Visibility Hood™: Helmet-compatible; 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels: Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket; watertight-coated pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
|Weight:||382 g (13.5 oz)|
|Fabric:||2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Product Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|