Patagonia: Men's Super Alpine Jacket - Previous Season
Our Price: $599.00
|*Feg Forge Grey W/Forge Grey - XS ||IMS#: 597111|
|*Feg Forge Grey W/Forge Grey - SM ||IMS#: 597112|
|*Rds Red Delicious - XS ||IMS#: 597121|
|*Rds Red Delicious - SM ||IMS#: 597122|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Feg Forge Grey W/Forge Grey
Color: Rds Red Delicious
Like a modern suit of armor for adventuresome ascents and descents, the Super Alpine Jacket provides bomber big-mountain protection from the worst possible weather with the best available waterproof/breathable fabrics. It features extremely light but durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a tough nylon outer with key-area reinforcements, and a micro-grid interior that helps optimize breathability.
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Slim Zips: Supple, watertight zippers are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam.